Annie’s signature finish
You Will Need:
• Two Chalk Paint® Colors
• Clear Chalk Paint® Wax
• Sanding Pads
• Dark, Black, or White Chalk Paint® Wax (optional)
- Apply a thick coat of your base color. Chalk Paint® brushes are designed to hold lots of paint, which helps, here. Once your base coat is try apply a thinner coat of your second color. Leave to dry thoroughly.
- Apply Clear Chalk Paint® Wax to your piece, working it into the surface using a lint-free cloth or Chalk Paint® Wax Brush.
- Use Sanding Pads to reveal areas of your base color. Concentrate on edges and corners. Sand back even further to reveal portions of the original surface.
- Wipe away sanding dust, then apply a final coat of Clear Chalk Paint® Wax.
To further emphasize the shape and texture of your furniture apply Dark, Black, or White Chalk Paint® Wax.